Model plane slope flying
directly on site at Stockenbaum
A unique paradise for anyone looking for something special. Whether as a holiday for model plane slope flying enthusiasts or as an excursion - the Stockenbaum Inn runway offers pure adventure at 1160 m above sea level. Exciting and varied flights with perfect thermals are combined with all the amenities you could wish for.
- 100 m long, 30 m wide runway – perfectly mowed all year round.
- the spacious airfield is located 200 metres from the inn.
- accessible by car – ample parking and unloading areas are available – of course right on the slope
- lockable hangar directly on the airfield
- charging facilities on the airfield (230 V)
- combustion engines and turbine drives are not permitted.
- flying is only permitted with valid flying license and insurance
- Flight fee: €10 per day – FREE OF CHARGE when staying overnight in the Stockenbaum Inn!
INFORMATIONEN on flight operations: Christian Brandner – T +43 (0) 664 46 30 467
You can download the airfield regulations here.
And best of all: the Stockenbaum Inn is located right next to the airfield – ideal for a culinary refreshment or a holiday for model plane flying enthusiasts!